The Devil Has No Place
24. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Luke 11 makes us understand that when an unclean spirit leaves a persons life…PLEASE NOTE…The unclean spirit can be a demonic spirit, habit, bad character or any other.
NOTE THESE THINGS…
1. HE GOES AWAY AND FINDS NO PLACE.
2. HE RETURNS BACK AND FINDS THE HOUSE EMPTY.
3. HE ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE OF HIS CHOICE.
1. HE GOES AWAY AND FINDS NO PLACE:- Devil himself and his fellow workers, has no place on earth because the earth wasn’t made for them but for we SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE ALMIGHTY (forget that they say the devil is the lord of this world, he has no place on earth and it’s true) but we humans are the once giving him power over us, that’s why he is using God’s creation to perform his duty
PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR HEART AND NEVER FORGET….. The devil has no place on earth, in your life, family etc.
2. HE RETURNS BACK AND FINDS THE HOUSE EMPTY:- There is a saying, an idle brain is the devil’s workshop. (when you don’t pray, meditate or even read the bible).
So when an unclean spirit leaves a man, it goes far into the wilderness (wilderness can be communities, societies, cities or town), he goes around looking for accommodation, vacancy and if he sees that James and Peter’s House are empty and well swept he comes in, to stand as the head of that house, to fill it’s emptiness. At this point he began to fill in the person’s mind
3. HE ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE OF HIS CHOICE :-
Who gave the devil authority to accommodate people of his choice = Dominion has begat lost.
The point of allowing his acts to dominate is to become the owner of that life, to have dominion over that life. To make sure that the man never comes back to his real self (the nature of God) and it takes the grace of God to save that man
HEAVENLY FATHER, EVERY EMPTINESS IN ME…I FILL IT UP WITH YOU LORD.
IN JESUS NAME.