Kingdom Wealth Redistribution
There is something called the “Taxation System” in the Kingdom of God.
In the Kingdom Gods Children often contribute their resources together to achieve God’s Purposes. Why? You may ask:
1. Because they are aligning to Gods Word which is the compass for God’s Children. Malachi 3:10 “Bring all the tithes (the tenth) into the storehouse, so that there may be [b]food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you [so great] a blessing until there is no more room to receive it.
2. We understand that God is the source of all things and we trust Him to always replenish us. James 1:17
3. We understand that anything worth giving God has to cost us.
4. We also understand the principles of the common wealth of Isreal. (Zion – God’s Chosen people).
5. We understand the blessings attached to giving rather than receiving. Acts 20:35
The “Taxation System” is a system whereby money, resources, finances gotten from the world systems is brought into the system of God and God by His spiritual principles causes a multiplication effect on these resources. A perfect example is the boy that brought 2 fishes and 5 loaves of bread Into the ‘Taxation System’ of God. John 6:1-14.
_Kingdom portfolio: the Perfect place for investment_
“But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy and where thieves do not break in and steal.” Mathew 6:2