There is something called the “Taxation System” in the Kingdom of God.
In the Kingdom Gods Children often contribute their resources together to achieve God’s Purposes. Why? You may ask:
1. Because they are aligning to Gods Word which is the compass for God’s Children. Malachi 3:10 “Bring all the tithes (the tenth) into the storehouse, so that there may be [b]food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you [so great] a blessing until there is no more room to receive it.
2. We understand that God is the source of all things and we trust Him to always replenish us. James 1:17
3. We understand that anything worth giving God has to cost us.
4. We also understand the principles of the common wealth of Isreal. (Zion – God’s Chosen people).
5. We understand the blessings attached to giving rather than receiving. Acts 20:35
The “Taxation System” is a system whereby money, resources, finances gotten from the world systems is brought into the system of God and God by His spiritual principles causes a multiplication effect on these resources. A perfect example is the boy that brought 2 fishes and 5 loaves of bread Into the ‘Taxation System’ of God. John 6:1-14.
_Kingdom portfolio: the Perfect place for investment_
“But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy and where thieves do not break in and steal.” Mathew 6:2